Our Services include the following:
1. Building Surveying – we can provide Building Surveying services to enable your project to comply with the current Building Control regulations.
2.Funding Applications – we can assist in the preparation of funding applications for sporting, community projects collating costs and all necessary documentation.
3. Feasibility Estimates – conceptual stage feasibility estimates to determine and advise on acquisitions.
4. Value Management – value engineering with consideration of various construction and material methods to provide cost effect construction.
5. Cost Plans – early design stage cost plans on projects.
6. Programming – preparation of timeline programmes for complete project pre and post contract stage.
7. Design Development – development of design to Client`s requirements from conceptual stage to planning and through to detailed design for construction.
8. Lead Consultants – provide full Project Management service including co-ordination of Structural engineering, Fire Cert, DAS cert and Mech/Elec engineering design and development.
9. Planning Applications – preparation of all documentation required and submission of planning applications for projects.
10. Tender Document Production – production and issue of all tender documentation including fully measured Bills of Quantities where appropriate to the contract.
11. Tender Reports – prepare comprehensive analysis of tender returns and issue of tender report recommendations.
12. Contract Administration – advice on the appropriate contract for the project along with preparation of contracts for signing and advise on Client actions required during the process.
13. Project Management – provide building project control as a single point of contact and manage the whole project on behalf of the Client. Appointment of consultants, co-ordination of all parties involved in the project to a successful outcome.
14. Life Cycle Costing – Provide the Client with a total cost and spend profile for their building or in the case of new buildings prepare cost options on the likely cost of the building over its life span and review of the current capital cost options available.
15. Valuations – prepare valuations and agreement of same for construction projects or partially completed projects.
16. Final Accounts – prepare final accounts for construction projects and recommendations/agreement of same to Clients and Contractors.
17. Handover Documents – collate all consultants information on a project and handover full safety and maintenance/operation manual to Client on completion.
18. Reinstatement Valuations – prepare insurance reinstatement valuations for owners of existing buildings. Also claims for loss associated with damage to property.
We are happy to tailor our services to suit your need`s, if you simply want to engage us for any of the above we would be pleased to discuss your requirements and provide/discuss a Fee for same.